For two years I have actively helped execute the vision of two award-winning directors, Aaron Blaise and Chuck Williams at Digital Domain Media Group, an award-winning VFX and Animation studio. My background includes an education in computer animation, working with Shannon Stein (former Disney editor) as his editorial assistant, and creating animation within After Effects.
Digital Domain Media Group Port St.Lucie, Florida Sept. 2010- Present
First Assistant Editor- The Legend of Tembo May 2011-Present
Created animated story sequences for Tembo story reels, using After Effects, that incorporated dynamic camera moves and special effects to static story panels.
- Recorded and processed all scratch dialogue using AVID recording tools.
- Responsible for managing and archiving AVID Unity server and associated media.
- Created video reference of Tembo for all departments including web-based broadcasts.
- Worked with department managers to coordinate prompt asset deliveries.
- Edited casting reels for use in the Casting Department.
- Worked closely with projectionist to ensure correct presentation of story reels.
Office Production Assistant Sept. 2010-May 2011
· Supported office manager in day-to-day office needs.
· Helped set up office special events including office parties and movie premiers.
4zero7 Creative Group Orlando, Florida May 2010-Sept. 2010
· Aided in creation of branding packages for local Central Florida businesses.
· Produced original animated logos for internal studio use.
Big Dreamer Design Orlando, Florida Oct. 2008-Dec. 2008
Clean Up Artist
· Used Adobe Illustrator to clean up hand-drawn sketches for a children’s textbook.
W2O Group New York, New York June 2008-Aug. 2008
Public Relations Team Intern
· Responsible for creating and managing social media activity in support of Galderma’s leading acne medication, Differin Gel.
· Helped with business operations and planning to create a new W2O PR agency, Invigorate Communications. Responsibilities also included technical operations support for new office systems.
· Actively supported teams with brainstorming and idea generation of creative solutions for everyday account activities.
University Of Central Florida Class of 2009 Bachelor of Art, Digital Media
Concentration: Visual Language - A studio based curriculum, involving principles of animation, production, story telling and design. Emphasis on teamwork and communication.
Final Cut Pro